Forester Professional Cutter's Combo Bonus Pack - Chaps, Helmet, Kevlar Gloves, Glasses
The Best All-In-One Package Available gets even better with this special offer!
If you are ordering different options besides the Orange Chaps Size Regular and Orange Helmet, it may not come prepackaged. It will come with chaps, gloves and helmet separate.
- Forestry Helmet: Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 Type 1, Class E, G & C/Screen meets Basic ANSI Z87.1 Requirements. Forester 8577 Helmet
- Muffs: Meet ANSI S12.42 21dB Rating
- Chaps: Are in accordance With Astm F1897 Standards For Leg Protective Garments (For USA), and OSHA 1910-266 Standards for Chainsaw Users. Chaps are Apron style Orange chaps model Chap437-O (12 (ply) Layer Protection)
- BONUS! (2) Pairs of ANSI Z87.1/UV400 Approved Safety Glasses, 1 each of Clear & Tinted.
- BONUS! (1) Pair of KEVLAR lined Chainsaw Gloves with 100% Goatskin Palms.
- Prepackaged kits as seen in stock photo are: Apron style Orange chaps model Chap437-O and Orange Helmet model 8577(12 (ply) Layer Protection), and the Safety Green Gloves
How to measure for chaps? Waist size
- Meets the leg protection requirements for OSHA 1910.266 standards for chainsaw operators
- Meets ASTM F1897 stand specifications for leg protection for chainsaw users ASTM F1897-2008 39JY
- 12 (ply) Layer Protection
- Oil/Water Resistant
All Forester Chaps will fit a waist size from 30" - 42".Length
Lengths by Size
- All chaps are measured from the Outseam, not the inseam.
- Forester chaps also include a 2" flip waist belt for length adjustment for adjustments.
- Short- 33" - 35"
- Regular - 35" - 37"
- Long - 38" - 40"
Forester Forestry Helmet - Orange/Safety Green
- Helmet Meets Ansi/Isea Z89.1-2009 Type 1, Class E, C & G
- Nrr 21db Muffs
- Screen Meets Ansi Z87.1 Basic Impact Requirements
- 6 Point Ratchet Suspension
- Dupont Kevlar Lining on back of both hands
- Neoprene Cuff with Velcro Closure
- Foam padding on palms for vibration reduction
- 100% goatskin leather on front of glove
- Nylon/polyester breathable spandex back
- Reinforced fingertips with PVC grips
- Reinforced leather knuckles
No one can guarantee that an injury will not occur or be less severe because an operator wears this protective garment. This Glove is not Intended to substitute for good safety procedures in chainsaw use.