Forester Orange Apron Chaps
Forester Chain Saw Chaps are a protective leg garment designed to reduce the risk of severity of injury to body parts covered by pads, should they come in contact with a rotating saw. They are made with an oil And water resistant oxford outer.
- Meets the leg protection requirements for OSHA 1910.266 standards for chainsaw operators
- Meets ASTM F1897 standard specifications for leg protection for chainsaw users ASTM F1897-2008 39JY
- New Superior 4 Ply Layer Protection - Same Protection Without the Weight!
- Lightweight, Heavy Duty
- Sleek, Comfortable Design
- Adjustable Waist
- Water/Oil Resistant
How to measure for chaps?
All Forester Chaps will fit a waist size from 30" - 42".
- All chaps are measured from the Out seam, not the inseam.
- Forester chaps also include a 2" flip waist belt for length adjustment for adjustments.
- Short- 33" - 35" - Fits Most 5' - 5'4" Tall
- Regular - 35" - 37" - Fits Most 5'4" - 6' Tall
- Long - 38" - 40" - Fits Most 6' - 6'4" Tall